The On Track Guild is an organization dedicated to the support of The Durham Museum through volunteerism, fund raising, and the promotion of community awareness.
President - Phyllis Choat
President-Elect - Beth Kramer
Co-VP Education - Genelle Rosenbaum
Co-VP Education - Melodee Thompson
VP Fundraising - Kyle Robino
Co-VP Membership - Kristine Gerber
Co-VP Membership - Karen Nelsen
VP of Social - Wendy Larson-Cooper
Corresponding Secretary - Kathy Gross
Recording Secretary - Vicki Warner
Treasurer - Diane Falk
Advisor/Nominating - Vernie Jones
Member Benefits and Levels
Benefits to all Members:
• Special invitations to On Track events as well as invitations to attend Museum hosted exhibits and lectures
Subscription to On Track's newsletter in addition to the Museum's
quarterly Timelines Newsletter, which provides advance notice of special
exhibitions and events
• Receive a 25% discount in the Hitchcock
• Countless opportunities to assist the Museum through volunteerism and community awareness
On Track Members support
• Nationally acclaimed exhibits and speakers
• The Ethnic Holiday Festival
• Family-friendly learning and activities
• Special needs identified by The Museum
• The region’s premier history museum
The On Track Guild offers four levels of membership: Club Car, Conductor, Engineer and Private Car. Contributions generated through membership are considered a charitable gift to the Museum and are fully tax deductible. Please note that Guild membership is not an annual membership to the Museum. Please consider additional support of Omaha's Home to History by joining the Museum today!
For questions regarding the On Track Guild, please contact the On Track president, Phyllis Choat at (402) 330-6219.
Click here to download an application to join The On Track Guild.